Smart Volume Analysis Trade Update (Combined 890 Pips): Trade Using Our Proprietary Visual Background Scanner and Smart Zone Levels For Signal Validation
We have a flurry of new updates for the next release (Smart Volume Analysis Version 2.0). I am going to be talking about two new framework modules in this article. As many of you know from the live demos these new updates are very accurate and make Smart Volume Analysis Software even easier to use. Two new modules for the next release we will be discussing here are our Proprietary Visual Background Scanner, and our new Proprietary Smart Zones Concept based in part on Supply Demand Zones.
Many of you know my thoughts on standard VSA (many of you came to the same conclusions before finding Smart) and these new updates to our software bring our own Smart Volume Analysis to a whole new level and give our clients a renewed perspective on how to properly analyze volume. We are now free of the contradictory nature of the “old way” and as a benefit, our volume analysis is far more accurate than any other volume analysis software.
When using these new tools in conjunction with Smart Volume Analysis Signals you can see from the following chart you were on the right side of each trade for the entire move down in EURUSD (890 Pips)
These examples are not cherry picked, the screenshots included in this article are real World examples selected from all of the charts I watch where the signal(s) and or concepts being discussed appeared at the time this article was written.
If you have any questions please refer to the links at the bottom of this article.
[text from screenshot]
Smart Volume Analysis Trade Update (Combined 890 Pips on EUR USD): Trade Using Our Proprietary Visual Background Scanner and Smart Zone Levels For Signal Validation
1. Proprietary Visual Background Scanner Weakness Indication (Hollow Red Circle)
2. First Weakness Signal – Smart Upthrust (Red) After VBS Change (Entry #1)
3. Reverse Upthrust (Blue) Strength and No Selling Pressure (Pale Yellow) Strength but Counter to VBS (No Trade)
4. Same as #3
5. Unconfirmed No Demand (Pink) Weakness and No Demand (Confirmed) (Entry #2 or simply hold initial)
6. Price Breaks Back Into Smart Zone (Red Line Upper Level) and falls straight through.
7. Exit when price hits the bottom of the Smart Zone (Blue Line Lower Level) (550+ Pips)
8. Proprietary Visual Background Scanner Weakness (Hollow Red Circle) Combined with Reverse Shakeout (Lite Gray) Entry #1
(We do have a Visual Background Scanner Strength Indication (Hollow Blue Circle) but no strength signal – no trade)
9. Close at Lower High Volume Zone (Green Areas) and Strength Indication (Proprietary Smart Buying)
10. New Proprietary Visual Background Scanner Weakness Indication (Hollow Red Circle) NO Weakness Signal No New Trade
Each VSA signal and indication within our software has it’s own color. SMART Trader itself is painting these colors which makes these patterns and setups much easier to see and act on. Using Smart VSA you can profit from these examples day in, and day out. There is no guesswork. If a signal is shown, it is valid. It really is that simple.
Trade setups are verified using our proprietary visual background scanners and EOM concept module which are included with the system.
For more information or if you have any questions about SMART Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) and our Software please visit the following link
For information on our real time, volume based trading alerts, Click here
Good luck trading and see you in the chat (Links below).
Live Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) Trading Rooms, Chat, and Seminars:
Volume Spread Analysis (VSA) Social Networking Sites:
If you have any questions regarding Smart VSA or our software please visit our website (http://www.smartvsa.com
) and submit a ticket using the support or contact link.
Thanks and see you in the chat.