Simple Yet Powerful Method For Index Trading With Volume Spread Analysis.
Index Trading With Volume Spread Analysis and our proprietary Catalyst Signals is one of the easiest and rewarding ways to trade using Smart Volume Spread Analysis. Using this simple method you can profit consistently trading the S&P 500 and other indexes each day and it takes no time at all.
Quick Breakdown: This method or system for trading the ES using Volume Spread Analysis has a very large number of benefits and anyone can master it in a very short amount of time. Index Trading With Volume Spread Analysis and more importantly Smart Volume Spread Analysis is very easy to do.
- Easy To Learn and Quickly Mastered
- Consistent Results
- Non Discretionary Trading (Mechanical system with no emotional or external influence for results or trade choice)
- Volume Based Analysis
- This method can be used on many other instruments with the same level of success
- Almost always in before a big move
- Trade opportunities taken in specific sessions for now. (This will change in next update)
- Depending on the method used for exiting you may miss out on larger moves.
- Basic Requirements
- An understanding of (Smart) Volume Spread Analysis (Not required if you use our Smart Trader Software and Indicators for Volume Spread Analysis)
- A basic understanding of the ES (E-mini SP500) contract and specifications.
- Not Required
- Our Automated ES Trader System (Automates the processes used for this method)
Click to open the chart and follow along with the text here:
The gray area shows the NY Session which is when we use this method. Other sessions will open up in the next update. For now NY is the time I recommend.
We look for Specific Signals with no Smart Trade Advisor warnings on each chart. When they appear we open a trade and exit on one of the three things (Depending mainly on time frame) The first example is the 15 minute chart for three index charts but any time frame is suitable. For shorter time frames I find it’s best to go for a specific point target, use the signal to signal method for exits, or go for the HVZ area (usually the best). On longer time frames EOM’s are great targets.
I use the H4 EOM version of this method for nearly two years with great results (I average 10.5 pips per trade).
The chart examples show all the trade setups per our method that have no warnings. The visual trade advisor which is a tool used for back testing our proprietary trade advisors is used as a visual guide in the older examples. You can see how they do. If you own Smart you can verify this very easily using your own charts.
Many more examples are coming in future articles but as many of you know we are finalizing a huge update for Smart (V5.0!) as well as the testing for the Ninja Version and some other really big surprises.
If you have any questions please send them using the contact or support link on our website.
Index Trading With Volume Spread Analysis
If you have any questions about this article or our method please contact us using the support link.
Thanks and good luck trading.